The town of Don Armando is located in the Municipality of Isla (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 4 inhabitants. Don Armando is at 33 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Where is Don Armando? How to get there? Map
Location map of Don Armando in Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Don Armando, which is marked with the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of Don Armando? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Don Armando (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Don Armando
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Don Armando, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Isla. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Don Armando.
Vote for Don Armando. Opinions.
Do you like Don Armando? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Don Armando so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Isla
- Ana María Hernández Tinoco (- inhabitants)
- Buenos Aires (4 inhabitants)
- Cerro Verde (- inhabitants)
- El Moral (- inhabitants)
- Garza Blanca (188 inhabitants)
- La Perseverancia (8 inhabitants)
- La Puerta Roja (7 inhabitants)
- Las Playitas (21 inhabitants)
- Palo Blanco (8 inhabitants)
- Poposoca (8 inhabitants)
- Rancho de Plata (7 inhabitants)
- San Agustín (Salomé Muñoz) (3 inhabitants)
- San Julián (1 inhabitants)
- San Rafael (- inhabitants)
- Santa Cata (4 inhabitants)