Diez Hermanos (Gómez Farías, Tamaulipas)
Maps, photos and statistics of Diez Hermanos, a beautiful tiny town of 2 inhabitants in the State of Tamaulipas
The town of Diez Hermanos is located in the Municipality of Gómez Farías (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 2 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #116 of the ranking. Diez Hermanos is at 100 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Diez Hermanos? You can find it at 13.0 kilometers, in direction South, from the town of Loma Alta (Loma Alta de Gómez Farías), which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Diez Hermanos location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Diez Hermanos? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Diez Hermanos (Tamaulipas)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Satellite photo of Diez Hermanos
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Diez Hermanos, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Gómez Farías. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Diez Hermanos.
Vote for Diez Hermanos. Opinions.
Do you like Diez Hermanos? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Diez Hermanos so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Gómez Farías
- Agustín Melgar (48 inhabitants)
- Alta Cima (192 inhabitants)
- El Jaguar (11 inhabitants)
- El Moro (1 inhabitants)
- El Vergel (1 inhabitants)
- La Mangana (5 inhabitants)
- La Paquita (21 inhabitants)
- Las Adjuntas (22 inhabitants)
- Las Ofemias (- inhabitants)
- Nueva Rosita (5 inhabitants)
- Nuevo León (4 inhabitants)
- San Francisco (45 inhabitants)
- San José (70 inhabitants)
- San Miguel de la Mora (4 inhabitants)
- San Vicente (3 inhabitants)