The town of Diana is located in the Municipality of Francisco I. Madero (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 1 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #112 of the ranking. Diana is at 1,099 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Diana? You can find it at 25.5 kilometers, in direction South, from the town of Francisco I. Madero (Chavez), which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Diana location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Diana? How to get there? Map
Online map of Diana (Coahuila de Zaragoza) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Want to view a satellite photo of Diana? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Diana (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Diana
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Diana, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Francisco I. Madero. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Diana.
Vote for Diana. Opinions.
Do you like Diana? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Diana so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Francisco I. Madero
- Canal Sacramento (El Tajo) (22 inhabitants)
- El Chaparro (31 inhabitants)
- Florida la Libertad (18 inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento de los Santos (- inhabitants)
- Francisco I. Madero (Banco de Londres) (273 inhabitants)
- Juan Calamaco (7 inhabitants)
- La Aurora (1 inhabitants)
- La Morenita (1 inhabitants)
- La Noria (5 inhabitants)
- Las Mercedes (888 inhabitants)
- Linda Vista (52 inhabitants)
- Noria de Hidalgo (La Uno) (- inhabitants)
- Noria Santo Niño (6 inhabitants)
- Providencia del Norte (13 inhabitants)
- Tres Manantiales (La Parrita) (29 inhabitants)