The town of De la Rosa is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 3 inhabitants. De la Rosa is at 6 meters of altitude.
The locality was formerly known as El Espejito, but changed its name a few years ago. This town decided to change its name in the year 2015.
Where is De la Rosa? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to De la Rosa (Chiapas) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of De la Rosa, which has the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of De la Rosa? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of De la Rosa (Chiapas) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of De la Rosa
With the satellite map of De la Rosa will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Pijijiapan. You can search free satellite map (2023) of De la Rosa.
Vote for De la Rosa. Opinions.
Do you like De la Rosa? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for De la Rosa so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- Blanca Lilia (4 inhabitants)
- Bulmaro Ángel Velázquez [Bulmaro Ángel Velázquez (5 inhabitants)
- El Pastel (3 inhabitants)
- El Rosario (234 inhabitants)
- Estación Climatológica San Diego (3 inhabitants)
- Piedra de Sal Dos (6 inhabitants)
- La Asunción Uno (- inhabitants)
- Las Bugambilias (1 inhabitants)
- Los Cocos (- inhabitants)
- Paraíso (- inhabitants)
- San Antonio (9 inhabitants)
- San Francisco (13 inhabitants)
- San Pedro (7 inhabitants)
- Santa Lilia (43 inhabitants)
- Santo Domingo (5 inhabitants)