The town of David Olvera García is located in the Municipality of Abasolo (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 4 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #22 in terms of number of inhabitants. David Olvera García is at 46 meters of altitude.
The town of David Olvera García is located at 12.0 kilometers from Abasolo, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the East direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of David Olvera García.
Where is David Olvera García? How to get there? Map
Location map of David Olvera García in Tamaulipas: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in David Olvera García, which is marked with the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of David Olvera García? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of David Olvera García (Tamaulipas) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of David Olvera García
Amazing satellite GPS maps of David Olvera García, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Abasolo. You can search free satellite map (2021) of David Olvera García.
Photos of David Olvera García
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of David Olvera García? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like David Olvera García.
Vote for David Olvera García. Opinions.
Do you like David Olvera García? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for David Olvera García so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Abasolo
- Agropecuaria la Capilla del Noreste (6 inhabitants)
- Antonino Zepeda (2 inhabitants)
- Batalla del 5 de Mayo (Jesús Hernández Olivares) (2 inhabitants)
- Buenos Aires (2 inhabitants)
- El Dos de Abril (- inhabitants)
- El Rincón (4 inhabitants)
- General Gildardo Magaña (270 inhabitants)
- Kajuma (Oscar Saldaña) (3 inhabitants)
- La Unión (1 inhabitants)
- Lindavista (- inhabitants)
- Los Pescadores (11 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (Roberto Castro Canales) (3 inhabitants)
- San Pedro (El Cabaceño) (2 inhabitants)
- Santa Priscila (- inhabitants)
- Unidos Venceremos (Carlos Flores) (7 inhabitants)