The town of Cusaremachi is located in the Municipality of Guachochi (in the State of Chihuahua). There are 3 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #952 of the ranking. Cusaremachi is at 2,255 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Cusaremachi? You can find it at 96.3 kilometers, in direction Southwest, from the town of Guachochi, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Cusaremachi location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Cusaremachi? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Cusaremachi (Chihuahua)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Chihuahua State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of Cusaremachi (Chihuahua) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near CusaremachiDo you want to stay in Cusaremachi? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to Cusaremachi:
- CABAÑAS ARROYO CUSARARE: 5 km away, direction West (4 minutes by car)
- HOSTAL DE RAPICHIQUE: 5 km away, direction West (3 minutes by car)
- HOTEL CUSARARE: 8 km away, direction West (6 minutes by car)
- CABAÑAS DE SEGORACHI: 22 km away, direction Northwest (18 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Cusaremachi
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Cusaremachi, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Guachochi. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Cusaremachi.
Vote for Cusaremachi
Do you like Cusaremachi or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Cusaremachi to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Guachochi
- Baqueachi (17 inhabitants)
- Cumbre del Ojito (11 inhabitants)
- El Abache (11 inhabitants)
- El Naranjo (44 inhabitants)
- Guacayvo (27 inhabitants)
- Guapalayna (- inhabitants)
- La Cebadilla (5 inhabitants)
- Los Táscates (1 inhabitants)
- Los Tordillos (9 inhabitants)
- Mesa de la Laguna (- inhabitants)
- Orachi (10 inhabitants)
- Rejachi (23 inhabitants)
- Sahué (36 inhabitants)
- Sepotachi (31 inhabitants)
- Sinorare (26 inhabitants)