The town of Cuba is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 2 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #651 in terms of number of inhabitants. Cuba is at 11 meters of altitude.
The town of Cuba is located at 9.9 kilometers from Pijijiapan, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Cuba.
Where is Cuba? How to get there? Map
Online map of Cuba (Chiapas) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Need to locate a certain Cuba building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Cuba (Chiapas) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Cuba
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Cuba, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Pijijiapan. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Cuba.
Vote for Cuba. Opinions.
Do you like Cuba? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Cuba so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- Danielito (3 inhabitants)
- Desvío de Echegaray (31 inhabitants)
- Las Conchas (6 inhabitants)
- Las Esperanzas (- inhabitants)
- Las Esperanzas (3 inhabitants)
- Las Maderas (5 inhabitants)
- Las Mercedes (Rincón del Toro) (41 inhabitants)
- Novillero (9 inhabitants)
- Ojos Negros (5 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (9 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (7 inhabitants)
- San Beto (3 inhabitants)
- San Carlos (6 inhabitants)
- San Isidro (1626 inhabitants)
- San Martín (8 inhabitants)