The town of Cuarta del Guaricho is located in the Municipality of Romita (in the State of Guanajuato). There are 7 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #142 of the ranking. Cuarta del Guaricho is at 1,755 meters of altitude.
This town has recently changed its name. It used to be known as Lupe Padilla (Cuarta del Guaricho). In the year 2010, the locality changed its name.
Do you want to locate the town of Cuarta del Guaricho? You can find it at 4.9 kilometers, in direction West, from the town of Romita, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Cuarta del Guaricho location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Cuarta del Guaricho? How to get there? Map
Location map of Cuarta del Guaricho in Guanajuato: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Cuarta del Guaricho, which is marked with the following symbol
Need to locate a certain Cuarta del Guaricho building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Cuarta del Guaricho (Guanajuato) is 7 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Cuarta del Guaricho
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Cuarta del Guaricho, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Romita. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Cuarta del Guaricho.
Vote for Cuarta del Guaricho. Opinions.
Do you like Cuarta del Guaricho? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Cuarta del Guaricho so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Romita
- Colonia Nueva Creación (178 inhabitants)
- El Fresno (6 inhabitants)
- El Monte (Carmen García) (14 inhabitants)
- El Verino (Alberto Durán) (13 inhabitants)
- Granja la Luz (Moisés García) (- inhabitants)
- Rancho El Paraíso (- inhabitants)
- La Rosa (2 inhabitants)
- Los Reyes (5 inhabitants)
- Los Ruiseñor (Luis García) (4 inhabitants)
- Ojos de Rana (Saúl Aguirre Gallardo) (- inhabitants)
- Sagrado Corazón de Jesús (La Noria de Lole) (3 inhabitants)
- San Francisco de Ortega (8 inhabitants)
- San Isidro (Jerónimo Hernández) (3 inhabitants)
- San José de la Angostura (Ejido Paso de León) (575 inhabitants)
- Santa Elena (David LÃ³pez) (- inhabitants)