The town of Crispín Vázquez is located in the Municipality of Berriozábal (in the State of Chiapas). There are 9 inhabitants. Crispín Vázquez is at 1,086 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2010 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Where is Crispín Vázquez? How to get there? Map
Online map of Crispín Vázquez in Chiapas, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Chiapas State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of Crispín Vázquez (Chiapas) is 9 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Crispín VázquezDo you want to stay in Crispín Vázquez? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to Crispín Vázquez:
- POSADA 24 HORAS: 10 km away, direction Southeast (8 minutes by car)
- POSADA YAMILETH: 13 km away, direction Southeast (9 minutes by car)
- HOTEL MANOLO: 11 km away, direction Southeast (8 minutes by car)
- POSADA ANGELITA: 16 km away, direction East (13 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Crispín Vázquez
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Crispín Vázquez, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Berriozábal. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Crispín Vázquez.
Vote for Crispín Vázquez
Do you like Crispín Vázquez or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Crispín Vázquez to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Berriozábal
- Benito Juárez (295 inhabitants)
- Bonanza (7 inhabitants)
- CM el Sabino (- inhabitants)
- El Pedregal de San Gabriel (11 inhabitants)
- El Zapote (- inhabitants)
- La Caridad (362 inhabitants)
- La Sombra (7 inhabitants)
- Las Esperanzas (9 inhabitants)
- Las Marías (15 inhabitants)
- Llano Bonito (1 inhabitants)
- Lomas del Valle (1 inhabitants)
- Nueva Esperanza (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Alegre (3 inhabitants)
- Santa Martha (195 inhabitants)
- Santa Rosa (3 inhabitants)