The town of Cooperativa Jamec is located in the Municipality of Tecate (in the State of Baja California). There are 3 inhabitants. Cooperativa Jamec is at 994 meters of altitude.
Where is Cooperativa Jamec? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Cooperativa Jamec in Baja California? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Cooperativa Jamec.
The population of Cooperativa Jamec (Baja California) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Cooperativa JamecDo you want to stay in Cooperativa Jamec? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to Cooperativa Jamec:
- RANCHO OJAI: 5 km away, direction Southwest (4 minutes by car)
- RANCHO LOS CHABACANOS: 13 km away, direction West (11 minutes by car)
- HOTEL EL HONGO: 19 km away, direction Southeast (16 minutes by car)
- HOTEL EL HONGO: 18 km away, direction Southeast (13 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Cooperativa Jamec
With the satellite map of Cooperativa Jamec will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Tecate. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Cooperativa Jamec.
Vote for Cooperativa Jamec
Do you like Cooperativa Jamec or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Cooperativa Jamec to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tecate
- 4 Palos (3 inhabitants)
- Casa del Árbol (4 inhabitants)
- Ejido Encinal (348 inhabitants)
- Los Compadres (2 inhabitants)
- La Ciénega (2 inhabitants)
- Las Palomas (1 inhabitants)
- Los Gallos (3 inhabitants)
- Los Viejitos (2 inhabitants)
- Macho Güero (El Encino) (6 inhabitants)
- Familia Mejía (3 inhabitants)
- Tres M (- inhabitants)
- La Cruz (- inhabitants)
- Rancho NC (1 inhabitants)
- Saldaña (2 inhabitants)
- Santa María (43 inhabitants)