Colorines (Coneto de Comonfort, Durango)
The most complete information of the tiny town of Colorines (photos, maps, statistics, population) on a single page.
Did you know that this town of Durango has 2 inhabitants?
The town of Colorines is located in the Municipality of Coneto de Comonfort (in the State of Durango). There are 2 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #26 of the ranking. Colorines is at 2036 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Colorines? You can find it at 9.1 kilometers, in direction Southesast, from the town of Nogales, which has the largest population within the municipality. And with respect to Coneto de Comonfort, which is the capital of the municipality, it is located at South, at 8.9 kilometers. To enjoy the Colorines location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Colorines? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Colorines (Durango)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Satellite photo of Colorines
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Colorines, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Coneto de Comonfort. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Colorines.
Vote for Colorines. Opinions.
Do you like Colorines? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Colorines so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Coneto de Comonfort
- Arroyo del Caballo (38 inhabitants)
- Cerrito de Enmedio (- inhabitants)
- Coneto de Comonfort (858 inhabitants)
- El Porvenir (259 inhabitants)
- El Ranchito (37 inhabitants)
- El Rincón (- inhabitants)
- Ignacio Zaragoza (Potrillos) (323 inhabitants)
- La Pradera (2 inhabitants)
- Las Playas (El Mono) (1 inhabitants)
- Los Ojitos (82 inhabitants)
- Nogales (1117 inhabitants)
- Paso del Oro (4 inhabitants)
- San Antonio de Indeje (4 inhabitants)
- Saucitos (5 inhabitants)
- Vizcaíno (451 inhabitants)