The town of Rancho Palomo is located in the Municipality of Escárcega (in the State of Campeche). There are 2 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #229 of the ranking. Rancho Palomo is at 64 meters of altitude.
You may know this town as Cobalí, because this was its former name. This town decided to change its name in the year 2015.
Do you want to locate the town of Rancho Palomo? You can find it at 19.0 kilometers, in direction South, from the town of Escárcega, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Rancho Palomo location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Rancho Palomo? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Rancho Palomo in Campeche? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Rancho Palomo.
The population of Rancho Palomo (Campeche) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Rancho PalomoDo you want to stay in Rancho Palomo? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to Rancho Palomo:
- POSADA AME: 28 km away, direction South (20 minutes by car)
- POSADA LOS TULIPANES: 24 km away, direction South (18 minutes by car)
- HOTEL EL DEPORTIVO: 28 km away, direction South (20 minutes by car)
- POSADA LAS FLORES: 30 km away, direction South (20 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Rancho Palomo
With the satellite map of Rancho Palomo will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Escárcega. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Rancho Palomo.
Photos of Rancho Palomo
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Rancho Palomo? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Rancho Palomo.
Vote for Rancho Palomo
Do you like Rancho Palomo or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Rancho Palomo to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Escárcega
- Chuncopó (Las Bugambilias) (- inhabitants)
- Colonia FERTIMEX (- inhabitants)
- División del Norte (3963 inhabitants)
- El Alacrán (1 inhabitants)
- El Mamey (- inhabitants)
- El Tornado (2 inhabitants)
- El Trueno (1 inhabitants)
- Famela (1 inhabitants)
- Los Martínez (- inhabitants)
- Los Tres Hermanos (2 inhabitants)
- Moya (11 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (- inhabitants)
- San Antonio (3 inhabitants)
- San Carlos (7 inhabitants)
- Santa Elyde (1 inhabitants)