Cituchi (Chínipas, Chihuahua)
The most complete information of the small village of Cituchi (photos, maps, statistics, population) on a single page.
Did you know that this town of Chihuahua has 16 inhabitants?
The town of Cituchi is located in the Municipality of Chínipas (in the State of Chihuahua). There are 16 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #65 of the whole municipality. Cituchi is at 955 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Cituchi is located at 34.1 kilometers (in direction Southesast) from the locality of Chínipas de Almada, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Cituchi.
Where is Cituchi? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Cituchi (Chihuahua)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Satellite photo of Cituchi
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Cituchi, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Chínipas. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Cituchi.
Vote for Cituchi. Opinions.
Do you like Cituchi? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Cituchi so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Chínipas
- Charco Prieto (11 inhabitants)
- El Carrizal (35 inhabitants)
- La Finca (La Higuera) (1 inhabitants)
- La Nopalera (7 inhabitants)
- Los Alamillos de Loreto (38 inhabitants)
- Los Gachupines (10 inhabitants)
- Los Gavilanes (4 inhabitants)
- Los Jovinos (12 inhabitants)
- Los Ranchitos (- inhabitants)
- San Pablo (3 inhabitants)
- Saucillo de Breach (El Saucillo) (16 inhabitants)
- Saucillo de los Lugo (67 inhabitants)
- Saucillo de Zamorano (- inhabitants)
- Tecorahui (171 inhabitants)
- Tierra Blanca (40 inhabitants)