The town of Chuivo is located in the Municipality of Urique (in the State of Chihuahua). There are 1 inhabitants. Chuivo is at 1,839 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2010 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Where is Chuivo? How to get there? Map
Location map of Chuivo in Chihuahua: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Chuivo, which is marked with the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of Chuivo? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Chuivo (Chihuahua) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Chuivo
With the satellite map of Chuivo will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Urique. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of Chuivo.
Vote for Chuivo. Opinions.
Do you like Chuivo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Chuivo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Urique
- Agua Amarilla (- inhabitants)
- Basigochi (84 inhabitants)
- Chahuirabo (2 inhabitants)
- Cieneguita Lluvia de Oro (520 inhabitants)
- El Cebollín (- inhabitants)
- Frijolar de Leyva (7 inhabitants)
- Huigochi (3 inhabitants)
- La Cumbre de la Ciénega (14 inhabitants)
- La Laja de Rodríguez (35 inhabitants)
- Los Güinolitos (6 inhabitants)
- Los Jacales (2 inhabitants)
- Mahuechi (3 inhabitants)
- Repuchinare (- inhabitants)
- Risiochi (9 inhabitants)
- Tierra Blanca (4 inhabitants)