The town of Chocolate is located in the Municipality of Tiquicheo de Nicolás Romero (in the State of Michoacán de Ocampo). There are 14 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #115 in terms of number of inhabitants. Chocolate is at 1,110 meters of altitude.
The town of Chocolate is located at 31.9 kilometers from Tiquicheo, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Chocolate.
#1 Where is Chocolate? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Chocolate (Michoacán de Ocampo) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Chocolate, which has the following symbol
#2 The population of Chocolate (Michoacán de Ocampo) is 14 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
#3 Satellite photo of Chocolate
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Chocolate, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tiquicheo de Nicolás Romero. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Chocolate.
#4 Hotels and Accommodation near ChocolateMany people want to stay in the town of Chocolate itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- HOTEL MORELOS: 29 km away, direction Southwest (19 minutes by car)
- GRAN HOTEL DEL CENTRO: 33 km away, direction Southwest (27 minutes by car)
- RENTA DE CUARTO DOÑA CHOLITA: 32 km away, direction Southwest (22 minutes by car)
- HOTEL MORELOS: 34 km away, direction West (23 minutes by car)
#5 Photos of Chocolate
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Chocolate? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Chocolate.
#6 The Postal Code of Chocolate (Michoacán de Ocampo) is 61384
Do you want to know the Postal Code of Chocolate so that you can send postal packages and letters with complete confidence that they will arrive at their destination? Write down the following 5 digits: 61384. The first two digits of the ZIP code of Chocolate ("61") correspond to the State of Michoacán de Ocampo, and the last three identify the town itself. As a curiosity, there may be several locations in the same State with the same Post Code.
#7 Vote for Chocolate as the most beautiful town in Mexico
Do you like Chocolate or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Chocolate to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
In the following links you can check the list of the best (and most beautiful) towns in Mexico and the State of Michoacán de Ocampo, by popular vote:
- The best towns in Mexico
- The most beautiful towns in Michoacán de Ocampo
#8 Comments and opinions about Chocolate
#9 Other towns in the Municipality of Tiquicheo de Nicolás Romero
- Buenavista (- inhabitants)
- El Salto (Arroyo Verde) (31 inhabitants)
- El Timbe (El Timbre) (140 inhabitants)
- La Codorniz (- inhabitants)
- La Granada (3 inhabitants)
- La Mesa del Brasil (3 inhabitants)
- La Perla (- inhabitants)
- Las Limitas (- inhabitants)
- Las Trojas (7 inhabitants)
- Los Carricitos (14 inhabitants)
- Los Cuitases (20 inhabitants)
- Los Huérfanos (La Esmeralda) (14 inhabitants)
- Palmeros (7 inhabitants)
- Plan del Salmerón (14 inhabitants)
- Saucillo (10 inhabitants)