The town of Chinarabo is located in the Municipality of Guachochi (in the State of Chihuahua). There are 1 inhabitants. Chinarabo is at 2,258 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Where is Chinarabo? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Chinarabo (Chihuahua)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
The population of Chinarabo (Chihuahua) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near ChinaraboDo you want to stay in Chinarabo? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to Chinarabo:
- CABAÑAS ARROYO CUSARARE: 14 km away, direction North (11 minutes by car)
- HOSTAL DE RAPICHIQUE: 14 km away, direction North (11 minutes by car)
- HOTEL CUSARARE: 18 km away, direction North (13 minutes by car)
- CABAÑAS DE SEGORACHI: 35 km away, direction North (29 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Chinarabo
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Chinarabo, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Guachochi. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Chinarabo.
Vote for Chinarabo
Do you like Chinarabo or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Chinarabo to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Guachochi
- Basigochi (111 inhabitants)
- Batayeachi (3 inhabitants)
- Cabecera Casas Quemadas (Santa Eugenia) (2 inhabitants)
- Cajeme (- inhabitants)
- Cosohuirachi (5 inhabitants)
- Cumbre de Cosimpa (Chuachi) (36 inhabitants)
- La Loma (53 inhabitants)
- Machirachi (15 inhabitants)
- Mesa Yerbanís (8 inhabitants)
- Páramo (4 inhabitants)
- Ranchería Cocohuichi (10 inhabitants)
- Ranchería Remochi (6 inhabitants)
- Samachique (1388 inhabitants)
- San Rafael (- inhabitants)
- Tatahuichi (37 inhabitants)