The town of Chimpas is located in the Municipality of Aldama (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 1 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #409 in terms of number of inhabitants. Chimpas is at 147 meters of altitude.
The town of Chimpas is located at 4.1 kilometers from Aldama, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Chimpas.
Where is Chimpas? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Chimpas (Tamaulipas)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Want to view a satellite photo of Chimpas? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Chimpas (Tamaulipas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Chimpas
With the satellite map of Chimpas will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Aldama. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Chimpas.
Vote for Chimpas. Opinions.
Do you like Chimpas? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Chimpas so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Aldama
- Buenos Aires (10 inhabitants)
- Edna Saldaña (2 inhabitants)
- El Estribo (- inhabitants)
- El Pueblito (12 inhabitants)
- El Pulmón (5 inhabitants)
- El Zapote (6 inhabitants)
- La Laguna Colorada (La Colorada) (1 inhabitants)
- La Morita (3 inhabitants)
- Laguna Verde (Irma Lourdes Orta Cruz) (9 inhabitants)
- Las Cármenes (Las Carmelitas) (6 inhabitants)
- Los Potros (8 inhabitants)
- Ojo de Agua (1 inhabitants)
- San Francisco (10 inhabitants)
- San José (3 inhabitants)
- Santa Viviana (9 inhabitants)