The town of Charco Escondido is located in the Municipality of Agualeguas (in the State of Nuevo León). There are 2 inhabitants. Charco Escondido is at 302 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2010 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Where is Charco Escondido? How to get there? Map
Online map of Charco Escondido in Nuevo León, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Want to view a satellite photo of Charco Escondido? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Charco Escondido (Nuevo León) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Charco Escondido
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Charco Escondido, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Agualeguas. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Charco Escondido.
Vote for Charco Escondido. Opinions.
Do you like Charco Escondido? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Charco Escondido so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Agualeguas
- Alicia (- inhabitants)
- Charco Escondido (2 inhabitants)
- El Recodo (5 inhabitants)
- El Roble (12 inhabitants)
- El Ranchito (- inhabitants)
- La Gloria (4 inhabitants)
- La Rosita (1 inhabitants)
- Lagunillas (San José Lagunillas) (61 inhabitants)
- Las Dos Rosas (1 inhabitants)
- Los Salazar (- inhabitants)
- Minerva (- inhabitants)
- Pedrera Arroyo las Alazanas (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Seco (- inhabitants)
- Sagrado Corazón (Los Gutiérrez) (- inhabitants)
- San José (4 inhabitants)