The town of Chan Tabasquito is located in the Municipality of José María Morelos (in the State of Quintana Roo). There are 2 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #104 in terms of number of inhabitants. Chan Tabasquito is at 28 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2020.
The town of Chan Tabasquito is located at 63.8 kilometers from José María Morelos, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the South direction. In addition, it is located at 26.0 kilometers from Adolfo de la Huerta, which is the capital of the municipality, in the South direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Chan Tabasquito.
#1 Where is Chan Tabasquito? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Chan Tabasquito (Quintana Roo)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
#2 The population of Chan Tabasquito (Quintana Roo) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
#3 Satellite photo of Chan Tabasquito
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Chan Tabasquito, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of José María Morelos. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Chan Tabasquito.
#4 Hotels and Accommodation near Chan TabasquitoDo you want to stay in Chan Tabasquito? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to Chan Tabasquito:
- POSADA TAMARINDO: 22 km away, direction Southwest (15 minutes by car)
- POSADA SAN JORJE: 21 km away, direction Southwest (17 minutes by car)
- HOSPEDAJE MARIA ANGELA: 20 km away, direction Southwest (14 minutes by car)
- CABAÑAS EL TUKAN: 35 km away, direction South (26 minutes by car)
#5 Photos of Chan Tabasquito
In order for you to enjoy nature around Chan Tabasquito, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Chan Tabasquito, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
#6 Vote for Chan Tabasquito as the most beautiful town in Mexico
Do you like Chan Tabasquito or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Chan Tabasquito to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
In the following links you can check the list of the best (and most beautiful) towns in Mexico and the State of Quintana Roo, by popular vote:
- The best towns in Mexico
- The most beautiful towns in Quintana Roo
#7 Comments and opinions about Chan Tabasquito
#8 Other towns in the Municipality of José María Morelos
- Carlos Tuc (- inhabitants)
- El Naranjal (759 inhabitants)
- Esperancita (- inhabitants)
- La Aurora (- inhabitants)
- La Herradura (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho La Creación (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho Vázquez (2 inhabitants)
- Saczuquil (399 inhabitants)
- San Francisco (2 inhabitants)
- San Francisco de Castro (- inhabitants)
- San Isidro Poniente (115 inhabitants)
- San Pedro (- inhabitants)
- San Salvador (4 inhabitants)
- Santa Rita (1 inhabitants)
- Santo Domingo (9 inhabitants)