The town of Chalón is located in the Municipality of Tapachula (in the State of Chiapas). There are 13 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #533 in terms of number of inhabitants. Chalón is at 530 meters of altitude.
The town of Chalón is located at 22.3 kilometers from Tapachula de Córdova y Ordóñez, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the South direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Chalón.
Where is Chalón? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Chalón (Chiapas)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Need to locate a certain Chalón building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Chalón (Chiapas) is 13 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Chalón
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Chalón, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tapachula. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Chalón.
Photos of Chalón
In order for you to enjoy nature around Chalón, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Chalón, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Chalón. Opinions.
Do you like Chalón? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Chalón so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tapachula
- Cantón Bodegas (467 inhabitants)
- Congregación Reforma (1132 inhabitants)
- Fracción el Retiro (327 inhabitants)
- La Ceiba (189 inhabitants)
- Las Flores (1 inhabitants)
- Maravillas (11 inhabitants)
- Plan Chanjalé (246 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (Nancinayapa) (1 inhabitants)
- San Enrique (42 inhabitants)
- San Francisco (22 inhabitants)
- San Jacinto (1 inhabitants)
- Santa Anita (7 inhabitants)
- Santo Domingo Dos (26 inhabitants)
- Tinajas 1a. Sección (1055 inhabitants)
- Valencia (- inhabitants)