Cerro Grande (Pinal de Amoles, Querétaro Arteaga)
The most complete information of the tiny town of Cerro Grande (photos, maps, statistics, population) on a single page.
Did you know that this town of Querétaro Arteaga has 8 inhabitants?
The town of Cerro Grande is located in the Municipality of Pinal de Amoles (in the State of Querétaro Arteaga). There are 8 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #183 in terms of number of inhabitants. Cerro Grande is at 2398 meters of altitude.
The town of Cerro Grande is located at 3.6 kilometers from Pinal de Amoles, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Cerro Grande.
Where is Cerro Grande? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Cerro Grande in Querétaro Arteaga? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Cerro Grande.
Satellite photo of Cerro Grande
With the satellite map of Cerro Grande will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Pinal de Amoles. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Cerro Grande.
Vote for Cerro Grande. Opinions.
Do you like Cerro Grande? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Cerro Grande so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pinal de Amoles
- Ahuacatlán de Guadalupe (1815 inhabitants)
- Cuesta de Huazmazontla (110 inhabitants)
- El Encino (120 inhabitants)
- El Llano (10 inhabitants)
- El Naranjo (61 inhabitants)
- Encino de Ahuacatlán (23 inhabitants)
- La Meca (51 inhabitants)
- Laguna de Pitzquintla (39 inhabitants)
- Las Cabañas 5 Pinos (- inhabitants)
- Las Majaditas (74 inhabitants)
- Mesa Chiquita (Mesa del Comalito) (16 inhabitants)
- Mesas de San José (47 inhabitants)
- Puerto Canoas (2 inhabitants)
- Puerto de Escanelilla (474 inhabitants)
- Tepozán de Derramadero (19 inhabitants)