The town of Cerro del Jerez is located in the Municipality of Aldama (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 1 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #434 of the whole municipality. Cerro del Jerez is at 167 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Cerro del Jerez is located at 32.0 kilometers (in direction South) from the locality of Aldama, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Cerro del Jerez.
Where is Cerro del Jerez? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Cerro del Jerez in Tamaulipas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Cerro del Jerez.
The population of Cerro del Jerez (Tamaulipas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Cerro del JerezMany people want to stay in the town of Cerro del Jerez itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- HOTEL MANSIÓN PRESAS DEL REY: 44 km away, direction South (36 minutes by car)
- HOTEL RANCHO VIEJO: 48 km away, direction South (41 minutes by car)
- HOTEL Y RESTAURANT DOLLY: 44 km away, direction South (31 minutes by car)
- HOTEL DOLORES: 48 km away, direction South (34 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Cerro del Jerez
With the satellite map of Cerro del Jerez will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Aldama. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Cerro del Jerez.
Photos of Cerro del Jerez
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Cerro del Jerez? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Cerro del Jerez.
Vote for Cerro del Jerez
Do you like Cerro del Jerez or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Cerro del Jerez to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Aldama
- Adán (El Porvenir) (- inhabitants)
- Agua Marina Dos (2 inhabitants)
- Buenavista (244 inhabitants)
- Cerro del Jerez (El Puerto) (1 inhabitants)
- El Espíritu Santo (- inhabitants)
- El Granjeno (10 inhabitants)
- El Tigre (1 inhabitants)
- La Loma El Vaquero (- inhabitants)
- Jacaranda (- inhabitants)
- Las Cañadas (- inhabitants)
- Las Carmelitas (Las Cármenes) (- inhabitants)
- Los Jagüeyes (3 inhabitants)
- Playa del Sol (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho Nuevo (José Ángel Castillo) (- inhabitants)
- Santa Viviana (3 inhabitants)