The town of Cerro Colorado is located in the Municipality of Urique (in the State of Chihuahua). There are 3 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #693 of the whole municipality. Cerro Colorado is at 2,258 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2020.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Cerro Colorado is located at 19.1 kilometers (in direction Northwest) from the locality of San Rafael, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Also, from the capital of the municipality (Urique) it is at 45.8 kilometers in direction Northwest. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Cerro Colorado.
Where is Cerro Colorado? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Cerro Colorado in Chihuahua? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Cerro Colorado.
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Chihuahua State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of Cerro Colorado (Chihuahua) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Cerro ColoradoDo you want to stay in Cerro Colorado? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to Cerro Colorado:
- CABAÑAS SAN ISIDRO: 26 km away, direction North (18 minutes by car)
- CABAÑAS BARRANCAS DE URIQUE: 31 km away, direction Northeast (21 minutes by car)
- HOTEL ESTRELLA DEL RÍO: 27 km away, direction Northeast (22 minutes by car)
- HOTEL PARAISO ESCONDIDO URIQUE: 30 km away, direction Northeast (21 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Cerro Colorado
With the satellite map of Cerro Colorado will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Urique. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Cerro Colorado.
Vote for Cerro Colorado
Do you like Cerro Colorado or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Cerro Colorado to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Urique
- Agua Caliente (26 inhabitants)
- Bacuze (5 inhabitants)
- Boca de Arroyo (3 inhabitants)
- El Zapotillo (31 inhabitants)
- La Cruz (5 inhabitants)
- Las Guásimas (10 inhabitants)
- Mesa de San Isidro (- inhabitants)
- Osorochi (6 inhabitants)
- Quimoba (8 inhabitants)
- Rancho Candelaria (- inhabitants)
- Risiochi (17 inhabitants)
- Rojosarare (11 inhabitants)
- Segorachi (76 inhabitants)
- Sojahuachi (7 inhabitants)
- Ubirachi (Uribachi) (1 inhabitants)