The town of Cerro Bola is located in the Municipality of Múzquiz (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 4 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #169 in terms of number of inhabitants. Cerro Bola is at 841 meters of altitude.
The town of Cerro Bola is located at 98.8 kilometers from Ciudad Melchor Múzquiz, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Cerro Bola.
Where is Cerro Bola? How to get there? Map
Location map of Cerro Bola in Coahuila de Zaragoza: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Cerro Bola, which is marked with the following symbol
The population of Cerro Bola (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Cerro BolaMany people want to stay in the town of Cerro Bola itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- HOTEL SANTA ELENA: 166 km away, direction Southeast (119 minutes by car)
- HOTEL SAN CARLOS: 141 km away, direction Southeast (99 minutes by car)
- HOTEL SABINO GORDO: 146 km away, direction Southeast (98 minutes by car)
- HOTEL OASIS DEL NORTE: 158 km away, direction Southeast (118 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Cerro Bola
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Cerro Bola, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Múzquiz. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Cerro Bola.
Population pyramid of Cerro Bola (Coahuila de Zaragoza)
We have compiled data on number of inhabitants of Cerro Bola by age and sex, to show you the following population pyramid of the town, from the year 2005. You can check how the percentages of children and adults are distributed, in addition to women and men. With this data you can analyze the demographic structure, and know if in Cerro Bola there is a generational replacement.
Photos of Cerro Bola
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Cerro Bola? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Cerro Bola.
Vote for Cerro Bola
Do you like Cerro Bola or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Cerro Bola to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Múzquiz
- Alejo Mendoza (6 inhabitants)
- Anzelmo Leija (3 inhabitants)
- Arnulfo Valles (- inhabitants)
- Estación Barroterán (273 inhabitants)
- David Rodríguez (El Cedral) (- inhabitants)
- El Jaralito (2 inhabitants)
- Pedro Alcalá (7 inhabitants)
- Francisco Rincón (Soledad) (- inhabitants)
- La Aurora (Los Hernández) (- inhabitants)
- La Purísima (La Zaca) (- inhabitants)
- Las Cruces (- inhabitants)
- Los Lobos (1 inhabitants)
- Minas la Florida (La Florida) (1336 inhabitants)
- Rosa Elena Gauna (3 inhabitants)
- Santa Mónica (4 inhabitants)