CERESO el Llano (Aguascalientes)
Maps, photos and statistics of CERESO el Llano, a beautiful medium-sized town of 327 inhabitants in the State of Aguascalientes
The town of CERESO el Llano is located in the Municipality of El Llano (in the State of Aguascalientes). There are 327 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #15 of the ranking. CERESO el Llano is at 2004 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of CERESO el Llano? You can find it at 18.9 kilometers, in direction Northwest, from the town of Palo Alto, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the CERESO el Llano location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is CERESO el Llano? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to CERESO el Llano (Aguascalientes)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Satellite photo of CERESO el Llano
Amazing satellite GPS maps of CERESO el Llano, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of El Llano. You can search free satellite map (2021) of CERESO el Llano.
Photos of CERESO el Llano
In order for you to enjoy nature around CERESO el Llano, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of CERESO el Llano, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for CERESO el Llano. Opinions.
Do you like CERESO el Llano? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for CERESO el Llano so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of El Llano
- El Mocho (60 inhabitants)
- El Terremoto (354 inhabitants)
- Granja Loma Bonita (1 inhabitants)
- Granja San José (San Antonio de Montoya) (43 inhabitants)
- La Soledad (5 inhabitants)
- La Trinidad (6 inhabitants)
- Las Cabañitas (1 inhabitants)
- Palo Alto (5399 inhabitants)
- Palo Alto (- inhabitants)
- Palo Alto (19 inhabitants)
- Rancho El Herradero (5 inhabitants)
- Rancho el Paraíso (Santa Rita) (31 inhabitants)
- Rancho El Porvenir (1 inhabitants)
- San Pablo (5 inhabitants)
- San Vicente (La Pitacocha) (13 inhabitants)