The town of Central Hidalgo is located in the Municipality of Benito Juárez (in the State of Quintana Roo). There are 1 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #365 of the whole municipality. Central Hidalgo is at 10 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Central Hidalgo is located at 22.7 kilometers (in direction Northwest) from the locality of Cancún, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Central Hidalgo.
Satellite photo of Central Hidalgo
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Central Hidalgo, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Benito Juárez. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Central Hidalgo.
The population of Central Hidalgo (Quintana Roo) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Central HidalgoIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of Central Hidalgo, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to Central Hidalgo so you can contact them.:
- MOTEL PLEASURE DREAMS: 14 km away, direction Northeast (12 minutes by car)
- POSADA 3 REYES: 15 km away, direction Northeast (10 minutes by car)
- MOTEL PLEASURE DREAMS: 20 km away, direction Northeast (13 minutes by car)
- MOTEL POSADA LAS PENCAS: 17 km away, direction Northeast (11 minutes by car)
Where is Central Hidalgo? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Central Hidalgo (Quintana Roo) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Central Hidalgo, which has the following symbol
Photos of Central Hidalgo
In order for you to enjoy nature around Central Hidalgo, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Central Hidalgo, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Central Hidalgo
Do you like Central Hidalgo or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Central Hidalgo to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Benito Juárez
- AgustÃn GarcÃa Escalante (- inhabitants)
- Atlantes (- inhabitants)
- Enedina (2 inhabitants)
- ESISA (3 inhabitants)
- Hacienda Margarita (2 inhabitants)
- HopelchÃ©n (- inhabitants)
- La BendiciÃ³n de Dios (- inhabitants)
- La Casa Blanca (- inhabitants)
- La Guadalupana (- inhabitants)
- Los Panchos (- inhabitants)
- MarÃa Isabel Tuz Hau (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Carlos García (2 inhabitants)
- San Ignacio (RegiÃ³n 212) (- inhabitants)
- Santa Cecilia (4 inhabitants)
- Soledad (- inhabitants)