The town of Celso Espinoza is located in the Municipality of Acatlán de Juárez (in the State of Jalisco). There are 11 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #15 of the ranking. Celso Espinoza is at 1,377 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2020 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Do you want to locate the town of Celso Espinoza? You can find it at 2.0 kilometers, in direction Southwest, from the town of Acatlán de Juárez, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Celso Espinoza location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Celso Espinoza? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Celso Espinoza in Jalisco? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Celso Espinoza.
The population of Celso Espinoza (Jalisco) is 11 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Celso EspinozaMany people want to stay in the town of Celso Espinoza itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- HOTEL EL RINCONCITO: 2 km away, direction Southeast (2 minutes by car)
- HOTEL CASA BLANCA: 2 km away, direction Southeast (2 minutes by car)
- CASA DE LA PALMA: 11 km away, direction West (9 minutes by car)
- HOTEL REAL VILLA: 8 km away, direction West (7 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Celso Espinoza
With the satellite map of Celso Espinoza will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Acatlán de Juárez. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Celso Espinoza.
Photos of Celso Espinoza
In order for you to enjoy nature around Celso Espinoza, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Celso Espinoza, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Celso Espinoza
Do you like Celso Espinoza or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Celso Espinoza to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Acatlán de Juárez
- Balneario Las Alberquitas (9 inhabitants)
- Celso Espinoza (- inhabitants)
- El Ariete (6 inhabitants)
- El Durazno (3 inhabitants)
- El Malvaste (- inhabitants)
- El Pantano San Marcos (18 inhabitants)
- El Plan (El Cerrito) (3039 inhabitants)
- Estación Santa Ana (78 inhabitants)
- Ex-Hacienda el Plan (- inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento Maravillas (27 inhabitants)
- La Magdalena (Casitas Blancas) (7 inhabitants)
- Las Carretas (57 inhabitants)
- Las Maravillas (El Cuarenta) (34 inhabitants)
- San José de los Pozos (928 inhabitants)
- Tepetatitos (- inhabitants)