Catarino Arauz (Guanajuato)
The most complete information of the tiny town of Catarino Arauz (photos, maps, statistics, population) on a single page.
Did you know that this town of Guanajuato has 7 inhabitants?
The town of Catarino Arauz is located in the Municipality of Apaseo el Grande (in the State of Guanajuato). There are 7 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #101 in terms of number of inhabitants. Catarino Arauz is at 1837 meters of altitude.
The town of Catarino Arauz is located at 21.0 kilometers from Apaseo el Grande, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the East direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Catarino Arauz.
Where is Catarino Arauz? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Catarino Arauz (Guanajuato)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Satellite photo of Catarino Arauz
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Catarino Arauz, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Apaseo el Grande. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Catarino Arauz.
Vote for Catarino Arauz. Opinions.
Do you like Catarino Arauz? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Catarino Arauz so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Apaseo el Grande
- Colonia Rancho Nuevo (940 inhabitants)
- Dulces Nombres (El Triste) (216 inhabitants)
- El Paraíso (2 inhabitants)
- Fuentes de Balvanera (2727 inhabitants)
- Gasolinera (1 inhabitants)
- Granja Avícola Número 11 (5 inhabitants)
- Guillermo Silva (12 inhabitants)
- La Curva (- inhabitants)
- La Norita (1701 inhabitants)
- La Tinaja (El Ranchito) (4 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Rancho San José (9 inhabitants)
- Obraje de Ixtla (El Obraje) (914 inhabitants)
- San Cristóbal (909 inhabitants)
- Sergio Mercado (3 inhabitants)
- Tierra Blanca (854 inhabitants)