The town of Rancho Los Limones is located in the Municipality of Apaseo el Grande (in the State of Guanajuato). There are 7 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #101 in terms of number of inhabitants. Rancho Los Limones is at 1,836 meters of altitude.
You may know this town as Catarino Arauz, because this was its former name. In the year 2019, the locality changed its name.
The town of Rancho Los Limones is located at 21.0 kilometers from Apaseo el Grande, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the East direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Rancho Los Limones.
Where is Rancho Los Limones? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Rancho Los Limones (Guanajuato)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Want to view a satellite photo of Rancho Los Limones? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Rancho Los Limones (Guanajuato) is 7 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Rancho Los Limones
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Rancho Los Limones, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Apaseo el Grande. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Rancho Los Limones.
Vote for Rancho Los Limones. Opinions.
Do you like Rancho Los Limones? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Rancho Los Limones so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Apaseo el Grande
- Bomba Azul (- inhabitants)
- El Pilar (La Charca) (19 inhabitants)
- Estancia del Llano (San José del Llano) (1638 inhabitants)
- Gasolinera (- inhabitants)
- Juan Sandoval (Acceso Sur) (- inhabitants)
- La Peña (2 inhabitants)
- Los Alcanfores (- inhabitants)
- Los Cerritos (- inhabitants)
- Los Jiménez (Bordo Blanco) (- inhabitants)
- Obraje de Ixtla (1062 inhabitants)
- Ojo de Agua de Ixtla (831 inhabitants)
- Palenzuela (53 inhabitants)
- Puente del Águila (9 inhabitants)
- Rancho Nuevo (1481 inhabitants)
- Salgado (17 inhabitants)