The town of Castimar is located in the Municipality of Soto la Marina (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 1 inhabitants. Castimar is at 81 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2010 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Where is Castimar? How to get there? Map
Location map of Castimar in Tamaulipas: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Castimar, which is marked with the following symbol
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Castimar and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Castimar (Tamaulipas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Castimar
With the satellite map of Castimar will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Soto la Marina. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Castimar.
Vote for Castimar. Opinions.
Do you like Castimar? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Castimar so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Soto la Marina
- Diez Hermanos (San Antonio) (4 inhabitants)
- El Amanecer (1 inhabitants)
- El Anzuelo (- inhabitants)
- El Divisadero (- inhabitants)
- El Dorado (13 inhabitants)
- El Garabatal (1 inhabitants)
- El Gran Chaparral (2 inhabitants)
- El Juguete (- inhabitants)
- El Tauro (2 inhabitants)
- El Tigre (3 inhabitants)
- Los Cabos (2 inhabitants)
- Los Toretes (1 inhabitants)
- San Jacinto (- inhabitants)
- Sierra del Huajuco (- inhabitants)
- Wateke (3 inhabitants)