The town of Castimar is located in the Municipality of Soto la Marina (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 1 inhabitants. Castimar is at 81 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2010 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Where is Castimar? How to get there? Map
Location map of Castimar in Tamaulipas: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Castimar, which is marked with the following symbol
The population of Castimar (Tamaulipas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near CastimarMany people want to stay in the town of Castimar itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- HOTEL EL CAPITÁN: 53 km away, direction North (35 minutes by car)
- HOTEL LA QUINTA: 52 km away, direction Northwest (37 minutes by car)
- HOTELLOS ARADOS: 46 km away, direction Northwest (33 minutes by car)
- HOTEL CHELITO: 50 km away, direction Northwest (42 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Castimar
With the satellite map of Castimar will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Soto la Marina. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Castimar.
Vote for Castimar
Do you like Castimar or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Castimar to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Soto la Marina
- El Abuelo (Santanderino) (- inhabitants)
- El Aparejo (1 inhabitants)
- El Ebanito (- inhabitants)
- El Melón (5 inhabitants)
- El Palmar (1 inhabitants)
- El Sacrificio (La Esperanza) (4 inhabitants)
- El Sauz (- inhabitants)
- La Gardenia (1 inhabitants)
- La Peñita (201 inhabitants)
- Las Lomas (2 inhabitants)
- Risco Amarillo (- inhabitants)
- Santa Cecilia (- inhabitants)
- Soto la Marina (11311 inhabitants)
- Santo Domingo del Charco Largo (Anselmo Reyes) (5 inhabitants)
- Unión Ganadera El Marino (- inhabitants)