The town of Castillas is located in the Municipality of San Luis de la Paz (in the State of Guanajuato). There are 7 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #355 of the whole municipality. Castillas is at 1,934 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2020 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Castillas is located at 25.3 kilometers (in direction South) from the locality of San Luis de la Paz, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Castillas.
Satellite photo of Castillas
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Castillas, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of San Luis de la Paz. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Castillas.
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Guanajuato State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of Castillas (Guanajuato) is 7 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near CastillasIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of Castillas, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to Castillas so you can contact them.:
- HOTEL LA GAVIOTA: 28 km away, direction Northwest (22 minutes by car)
- HOTEL CAMINO DE LA PLATA: 39 km away, direction South (27 minutes by car)
- POSADA CESAR: 34 km away, direction South (24 minutes by car)
- CASA DE HOSPEDAJE REAL Y MAGICO: 42 km away, direction South (29 minutes by car)
Where is Castillas? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Castillas (Guanajuato)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Photos of Castillas
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Castillas? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Castillas.
The Postal Code of Castillas (Guanajuato) is 37916
Do you want to know the Postal Code of Castillas so that you can send postal packages and letters with complete confidence that they will arrive at their destination? Write down the following 5 digits: 37916. The first two digits of the ZIP code of Castillas ("37") correspond to the State of Guanajuato, and the last three identify the town itself. As a curiosity, there may be several locations in the same State with the same Post Code.
Vote for Castillas
Do you like Castillas or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Castillas to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of San Luis de la Paz
- El Golpe (17 inhabitants)
- El Llanito (234 inhabitants)
- El Porvenir (- inhabitants)
- El Ranchito (3 inhabitants)
- El Saucito (2 inhabitants)
- La Aserradora (14 inhabitants)
- La Playa (San Juan de los Rangeles) (28 inhabitants)
- Las Delicias (5 inhabitants)
- Paso de la Virgen (12 inhabitants)
- Pozo Blanco (Estación Pozo Blanco) (303 inhabitants)
- Puerto de San Antón (5 inhabitants)
- San Agustín (352 inhabitants)
- San Juan de la Enramada (53 inhabitants)
- San Pedro de la Luz (31 inhabitants)
- San Ramón (48 inhabitants)