The most complete information of the city of Castaños (photos, maps, statistics, population) on a single page.
Did you know that this town of Coahuila de Zaragoza has 23649 inhabitants?
the town of Castaños is located in the Municipality of Castaños (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 23649 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #1 of the whole municipality. Castaños is at 747 meters of altitude.
In the town there are 11741 men and 11908 women. The ratio women per men is 1.014, and the fecundity rate is 2.44 children per woman. People from outside the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza account for 3.91% of the total population. 1.53% of the inhabitants are illiterate (1.42% of men and 1.65% of women). The average school enrollment ratio is 9.07 (9.16 within the men and 8.98 within the women).Population changes in Castaños since 2005
In 2005, in Castaños there were 21256 inhabitants. That is to say, now there are 2393 more people (a variation of 11.26%). Of which there are 1333 more men (a variation of 12.81%), and 1060 more women (a variation of 9.77%).
0.32% of the population is indigenous, and 0.13% of the inhabitants speak one of the indigenous languages. 0.00% of the population speaks one of the indigineous languages, but not Spanish.Unemployment and the economy in Castaños
32.28% of the inhabitants (more than 12 years) are economically active (47.32% of the men, and 17.44% of the women).Housing and infrastructure in Castaños
In Castaños there are 7088 dwellings. 99.19% of the dwellings have electricity, 89.61% have piped water, 98.07% have toilet or restroom, 81.52% have a radio receiver, 97.88% a television, 96.51% a fridge, 82.51% a washing-machine, 63.66% a car or a van, 24.61% a personal computer, 39.47% a landline telephone, 70.76% mobile phone, and 15.22% Internet access.
Where is Castaños?
What is Castaños like?
Vote for Castaños
Do you like Castaños? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Castaños so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Schools in Castaños
- CENTRO DE ATENCION MULTIPLE NUM. 33
- COLEGIO DE ESTUDIOS CIENTIFICOS Y TECNOLOGICOS
- All of the Schools in Castaños
Hotels & Accommodation in Castaños
Bars, night clubs and cafes in Castaños
- BAR EL CHAMULA
- BAR RINCÓN GRUPERO
- BAR SPORT AND GRILL ENRIQUETOS
- All the local bars, night clubs and cafes in Castaños
Local food places, eat out, restaurants in Castaños
- Restaurants in Castaños (Coahuila de Zaragoza)
- Pizza places in Castaños (Coahuila de Zaragoza)
- Burgers in Castaños (Coahuila de Zaragoza)
- Chicken restaurants in Castaños (Coahuila de Zaragoza)
- Street food stalls (loncherias) in Castaños (Coahuila de Zaragoza)
- Elotes (corn on the cob) in Castaños (Coahuila de Zaragoza)
- Mexican street food in Castaños (Coahuila de Zaragoza)
- Tacos and tortas in Castaños (Coahuila de Zaragoza)
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Castaños:
- Acatita de Baján
- Acámbaro (Acámbaro Viejo)
- Acámbaro de Arriba (Nuevo Acámbaro)
- Cañón Chilpitín Uno
- Centenario (San Diego)
- El Abuelo
- El Cañón (Fraccionamiento el Cañón)
- El Canelo
- El Chapote
- El Gato (Predio los Castillo)
- El Granjeno
- El Huizache
- El Nogalito
- El Pérsico
- El Pitayo (Edmundo González)
- El Prendimiento
- El Tanquito (Enrique Castillo Montemayor)
- Elva Gloria
- Emiliano Aguirre Flores