The town of Cascarillo is located in the Municipality of Las Choapas (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 7 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #387 in terms of number of inhabitants. Cascarillo is at 45 meters of altitude.
In 2020, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
The town of Cascarillo is located at 40.8 kilometers from Las Choapas, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northeast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Cascarillo.
Where is Cascarillo? How to get there? Map
Online map of Cascarillo in Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Cascarillo and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Cascarillo (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) is 7 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Cascarillo
With the satellite map of Cascarillo will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Las Choapas. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of Cascarillo.
Vote for Cascarillo. Opinions.
Do you like Cascarillo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Cascarillo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Las Choapas
- Chicuapilla (110 inhabitants)
- Cinco de Mayo (186 inhabitants)
- El Arbolito (3 inhabitants)
- El Coyote (2 inhabitants)
- El Crucero (9 inhabitants)
- El Mazate (10 inhabitants)
- Francisco Sarabia (201 inhabitants)
- Las Palmas (- inhabitants)
- Las Piedras (El Cinco) (- inhabitants)
- Plutarco Elías Calles (179 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (2 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (El Artista) (1 inhabitants)
- San José del Carmen (887 inhabitants)
- Tres Barras (5 inhabitants)
- Virgilio Hernández (- inhabitants)