The town of Cascalote is located in the Municipality of Xoxocotla (in the State of Morelos). There are 10 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #66 of the whole municipality. Cascalote is at 937 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Cascalote is located at 10.3 kilometers (in direction Southesast) from the locality of , which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Cascalote.
Where is Cascalote? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Cascalote (Morelos)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Want to view a satellite photo of Cascalote? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Cascalote (Morelos) is 10 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Cascalote
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Cascalote, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Xoxocotla. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of Cascalote.
Vote for Cascalote. Opinions.
Do you like Cascalote? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Cascalote so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Xoxocotla
- Apotla (52 inhabitants)
- Arboledas del Sur (109 inhabitants)
- Tierra Alta (6 inhabitants)
- Campo Anenehuilco (666 inhabitants)
- Campo Corbeta (132 inhabitants)
- La Pintora (165 inhabitants)
- Cascalote (- inhabitants)
- El Arco (149 inhabitants)
- Fábrica de Mármol (Kilómetro 2) (76 inhabitants)
- Loma Linda (79 inhabitants)
- Los Huajes (184 inhabitants)
- Palo Prieto (48 inhabitants)
- Prolongación Benito Juárez (491 inhabitants)
- Tapalehui (131 inhabitants)
- Tecomulco (210 inhabitants)