The town of Cascadita is located in the Municipality of Bahía de Banderas (in the State of Nayarit). There are 6 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #130 of the whole municipality. Cascadita is at 161 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Cascadita is located at 17.5 kilometers (in direction Southwest) from the locality of San José del Valle, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Also, from the capital of the municipality (Valle de Banderas) it is at 22.1 kilometers in direction Southwest. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Cascadita.
Where is Cascadita? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Cascadita (Nayarit) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Cascadita, which has the following symbol
Need to locate a certain Cascadita building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Cascadita (Nayarit) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Cascadita
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Cascadita, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Bahía de Banderas. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of Cascadita.
Vote for Cascadita. Opinions.
Do you like Cascadita? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Cascadita so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Bahía de Banderas
- Los 3 Arreola (- inhabitants)
- Brasiles (3 inhabitants)
- El Carrizo (25 inhabitants)
- Granja la Esperanza (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Los Doctores (- inhabitants)
- La Compuerta Número 1 (2 inhabitants)
- Los Gómez (3 inhabitants)
- Rancho Barraza (- inhabitants)
- Rancho La Parota (4 inhabitants)
- Rancho Lucy (- inhabitants)
- Rancho de María (2 inhabitants)
- Rogelio Cueto Parra (- inhabitants)
- Rosalina Maheda MartÃnez (- inhabitants)
- San Francisco (1431 inhabitants)
- Vivero Melesio (- inhabitants)