The town of Casa Blanca is located in the Municipality of Tepic (in the State of Nayarit). There are 1 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #170 of the whole municipality. Casa Blanca is at 920 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Casa Blanca is located at 7.6 kilometers (in direction Northeast) from the locality of Tepic, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Casa Blanca.
Where is Casa Blanca? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Casa Blanca (Nayarit)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Need to locate a certain Casa Blanca building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Casa Blanca (Nayarit) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Casa Blanca
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Casa Blanca, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tepic. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Casa Blanca.
Vote for Casa Blanca. Opinions.
Do you like Casa Blanca? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Casa Blanca so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tepic
- Antonio Medrano Ruiz (27 inhabitants)
- Arroyo de las Minas (6 inhabitants)
- Basurto (- inhabitants)
- Benito Juárez (Las Chivas) (379 inhabitants)
- Carlos García Ávalos (2 inhabitants)
- Casa de Manuel (- inhabitants)
- Crucero el Verde (- inhabitants)
- El Uncidero (1 inhabitants)
- El Verde (- inhabitants)
- Iván Ruíz (4 inhabitants)
- La Corregidora (1560 inhabitants)
- La Loma del Guayabo (- inhabitants)
- Lorenzo Salinas (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho Macadamias (- inhabitants)
- San Luis de Lozada (1422 inhabitants)