The town of Casa Blanca is located in the Municipality of Pánuco (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 4 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #378 in terms of number of inhabitants. Casa Blanca is at 30 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2020.
The town of Casa Blanca is located at 16.2 kilometers from Pánuco, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Casa Blanca.
#1 Where is Casa Blanca? How to get there? Map
Online map of Casa Blanca in Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Meet all the magical towns of the Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave State and discover their cultural essence
#2 The population of Casa Blanca (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
#3 Satellite photo of Casa Blanca
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Casa Blanca, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Pánuco. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Casa Blanca.
#4 Hotels and Accommodation near Casa BlancaIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of Casa Blanca, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to Casa Blanca so you can contact them.:
- HOTEL EBANO CURT: 17 km away, direction West (14 minutes by car)
- HOTEL CAMPO REAL: 18 km away, direction West (12 minutes by car)
- HOTEL HACIENDA SANTA LUCIA: 21 km away, direction West (17 minutes by car)
- HOTEL FLAMINGO: 19 km away, direction West (15 minutes by car)
#5 Photos of Casa Blanca
In order for you to enjoy nature around Casa Blanca, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Casa Blanca, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
#6 Vote for Casa Blanca as the most beautiful town in Mexico
Do you like Casa Blanca or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Casa Blanca to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
In the following links you can check the list of the best (and most beautiful) towns in Mexico and the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave, by popular vote:
- The best towns in Mexico
- The most beautiful towns in Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave
#7 Comments and opinions about Casa Blanca
#8 Other towns in the Municipality of Pánuco
- Adolfo López Mateos (89 inhabitants)
- El Atorón (- inhabitants)
- El Camarada (6 inhabitants)
- El Cantarito (- inhabitants)
- El Molino (2 inhabitants)
- El Plan (1 inhabitants)
- El Progreso (5 inhabitants)
- La Gamuza (- inhabitants)
- La Sierrita (- inhabitants)
- Las Chacas (- inhabitants)
- Los Framboyanes (- inhabitants)
- Los Manzanos (2 inhabitants)
- Mata de la Monteada (203 inhabitants)
- San Bartolo (- inhabitants)
- Tanchicuín Boca del Estero (212 inhabitants)