Learn about tiny town of Carrizo through its photos, maps and population statistics.
All the information about this town of 9 inhabitants of the State of Chihuahua
The town of Carrizo is located in the Municipality of Batopilas (in the State of Chihuahua). There are 9 inhabitants. Carrizo is at 788 meters of altitude.
Where is Carrizo? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Carrizo (Chihuahua)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Need to locate a certain Carrizo building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village.
The population of Carrizo (Chihuahua) is 9 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Carrizo
With the satellite map of Carrizo will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Batopilas. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Carrizo.
Vote for Carrizo
Do you like Carrizo or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Carrizo to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Batopilas
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Chihuahua (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Batopilas
- Carricitos (7 inhabitants)
- Cutamochi (11 inhabitants)
- El Aguajito (- inhabitants)
- El Arenal de la Palma (20 inhabitants)
- El Revolcadero (1 inhabitants)
- El Sumido (1 inhabitants)
- Isleta de Velarde (11 inhabitants)
- Mesa del Yerbanís (3 inhabitants)
- Mesa de la Yerbabuena (108 inhabitants)
- Mezquite (36 inhabitants)
- Napihuarachi (El Azadón) (- inhabitants)
- Pedregal de Abajo (102 inhabitants)
- Remuchuchi (43 inhabitants)
- Sajichi (- inhabitants)
- Tabletita de San Juan (5 inhabitants)