Carrera de Luz Arias (Puebla)
The most complete information of the tiny town of Carrera de Luz Arias (photos, maps, statistics, population) in a single web page.
The town of Carrera de Luz Arias is located in the Municipality of Tochtepec (in the State of Puebla). It is the most populated town in the position #50 of the whole municipality. Carrera de Luz Arias is at 2000 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Carrera de Luz Arias is located at 5.4 kilometers (in direction North) from the locality of Tochtepec, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Carrera de Luz Arias.
Where is Carrera de Luz Arias? How to get there? Map
Online map of Carrera de Luz Arias (Puebla) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Satellite photo of Carrera de Luz Arias
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Carrera de Luz Arias, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tochtepec. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Carrera de Luz Arias.
Photos of Carrera de Luz Arias
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Carrera de Luz Arias? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Carrera de Luz Arias.
Vote for Carrera de Luz Arias. Opinions.
Do you like Carrera de Luz Arias? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Carrera de Luz Arias so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tochtepec
- El Zapotlán (6 inhabitants)
- Flores de San José (3 inhabitants)
- La Nopalera (5 inhabitants)
- La Virgen (18 inhabitants)
- Los Chopos (Los Chipileños) (4 inhabitants)
- Los Sauces (- inhabitants)
- Puerta del Sol (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Catalina (6 inhabitants)
- Rancho San Isidro (- inhabitants)
- San Antonio la Nopalera ( Maromera) (20 inhabitants)
- San Bartolomé Tepetlacaltechco (2158 inhabitants)
- San Bernardo (19 inhabitants)
- San Ignacio la Nopalera (Bagatella) (5 inhabitants)
- Tochtepec (5 inhabitants)
- Tochtepec (- inhabitants)