The town of Capires is located in the Municipality of Jilotlán de los Dolores (in the State of Jalisco). There are 3 inhabitants. Capires is at 783 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2010 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Where is Capires? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Capires (Jalisco) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Capires, which has the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of Capires? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Capires (Jalisco) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Capires
With the satellite map of Capires will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Jilotlán de los Dolores. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Capires.
Vote for Capires. Opinions.
Do you like Capires? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Capires so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Jilotlán de los Dolores
- Cahuilote (13 inhabitants)
- El Cajón (- inhabitants)
- El Capire (El Capirito) (2 inhabitants)
- El Empedrado (37 inhabitants)
- El Limoncito (65 inhabitants)
- Huapala (20 inhabitants)
- La Carrasca (8 inhabitants)
- La Estancia (4 inhabitants)
- La Higuera Alta (1 inhabitants)
- La Parota (49 inhabitants)
- La Tepeguajera (8 inhabitants)
- Limonera de la Loma (La Limonera) (1 inhabitants)
- Matácuaro (4 inhabitants)
- Playa del Palmito (- inhabitants)
- Puixteca (7 inhabitants)