The town of Capilla Blanca is located in the Municipality of Romita (in the State of Guanajuato). There are 1 inhabitants. Capilla Blanca is at 1,744 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Where is Capilla Blanca? How to get there? Map
Online map of Capilla Blanca in Guanajuato, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Capilla Blanca and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Capilla Blanca (Guanajuato) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Capilla Blanca
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Capilla Blanca, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Romita. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of Capilla Blanca.
Vote for Capilla Blanca. Opinions.
Do you like Capilla Blanca? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Capilla Blanca so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Romita
- Colonia de Gavia (- inhabitants)
- El Carmen de Sánchez (La Ponzoña) (654 inhabitants)
- El Huizachal (Pedro Marmolejo) (- inhabitants)
- El Tuzo (Heriberto GonzÃ¡lez Lara) (- inhabitants)
- La Caseta (223 inhabitants)
- La Huizachada (La Loma) (26 inhabitants)
- La Muralla Nueva (213 inhabitants)
- Las Cruces (6 inhabitants)
- Providencia de Rangel (Benito Mata) (- inhabitants)
- San Antonio Loma de Portillo (246 inhabitants)
- San José de Tuna Agria (12 inhabitants)
- San Luisito (Benito Landeros) (99 inhabitants)
- Santa Elena (David LÃ³pez) (- inhabitants)
- Trinidad Pérez Juárez (50 inhabitants)
- Valenciana de Gavia (442 inhabitants)