The town of San José is located in the Municipality of Libres (in the State of Puebla). There are 5 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #68 of the whole municipality. San José is at 2,346 meters of altitude.
You may know this town as Cantonac, because this was its former name. In the year 2013, the locality changed its name.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that San José is located at 8.5 kilometers (in direction East) from the locality of Ciudad de Libres, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of San José.
Where is San José? How to get there? Map
Location map of San José in Puebla: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in San José, which is marked with the following symbol
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Puebla State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of San José (Puebla) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near San JoséIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of San José, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to San José so you can contact them.:
- AUTOHOTEL DIAMENTE: 10 km away, direction West (7 minutes by car)
- HOTEL LIBRES: 12 km away, direction West (8 minutes by car)
- AUTO HOTEL LOS FAROLES: 13 km away, direction West (10 minutes by car)
- HOTEL POSADA SAN JUAN: 13 km away, direction West (9 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of San José
With the satellite map of San José will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Libres. You can search free satellite map (2023) of San José.
Photos of San José
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of San José? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like San José.
Vote for San José
Do you like San José or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for San José to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Libres
- Ayehualaco (San Martín) (748 inhabitants)
- Colonia Vieja (7 inhabitants)
- Coyotepec (9 inhabitants)
- Garibaldi (18 inhabitants)
- Guadalupe (14 inhabitants)
- Guadalupe Victoria (518 inhabitants)
- Ixcatzitzi (- inhabitants)
- La Cuenca (37 inhabitants)
- San Miguel del Llano (- inhabitants)
- Loma Bonita (132 inhabitants)
- Mazatepec (1 inhabitants)
- San Carlos (2199 inhabitants)
- San José la Libertad (751 inhabitants)
- San Miguel Coyotepec (- inhabitants)
- Las Maravillas (- inhabitants)