Canoas (Linares, Nuevo León)
Know the tiny town of Canoas through their photos, their maps and their population statistics.
All the information of this town of 6 inhabitants in the State of Nuevo León
The town of Canoas is located in the Municipality of Linares (in the State of Nuevo León). There are 6 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #188 in terms of number of inhabitants. Canoas is at 618 meters of altitude.
The town of Canoas is located at 31.8 kilometers from Linares, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the West direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Canoas.
Where is Canoas? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Canoas (Nuevo León)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Satellite photo of Canoas
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Canoas, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Linares. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Canoas.
Photos of Canoas
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Canoas? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Canoas.
Vote for Canoas. Opinions.
Do you like Canoas? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Canoas so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Linares
- El Alamar (3 inhabitants)
- El Guajolote (162 inhabitants)
- El Porvenir (44 inhabitants)
- El Refugio (Refugio de Lozada) (4 inhabitants)
- El Refugio (Veredas) (499 inhabitants)
- La Canaleña (2 inhabitants)
- La Concha (10 inhabitants)
- La Florida (14 inhabitants)
- La Florida (6 inhabitants)
- La Gorgonia (47 inhabitants)
- La Noria (2 inhabitants)
- La Petaca (68 inhabitants)
- La Purísima (6 inhabitants)
- Mucho Gusto (2 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Cerro Prieto (106 inhabitants)