The town of Canal de Franco is located in the Municipality of Santiago Camotlán (in the State of Oaxaca). There are 5 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #11 of the whole municipality. Canal de Franco is at 114 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Canal de Franco is located at 24.1 kilometers (in direction South) from the locality of San Francisco Yovego, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Also, from the capital of the municipality (Santiago Camotlán) it is at 15.1 kilometers in direction Southesast. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Canal de Franco.
Satellite photo of Canal de Franco
With the satellite map of Canal de Franco will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Santiago Camotlán. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Canal de Franco.
The population of Canal de Franco (Oaxaca) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Canal de FrancoMany people want to stay in the town of Canal de Franco itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- POSADA MARINA: 3 km away, direction North (2 minutes by car)
- HOTELES SIN OTROS SERVICIOS INTEGRADOS: 3 km away, direction North (2 minutes by car)
- CABANAS MONTEFLOR: 36 km away, direction Northwest (25 minutes by car)
- HOTEL VALLE REAL: 30 km away, direction Northwest (24 minutes by car)
Where is Canal de Franco? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Canal de Franco in Oaxaca? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Canal de Franco.
Photos of Canal de Franco
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Canal de Franco? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Canal de Franco.
Vote for Canal de Franco
Do you like Canal de Franco or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Canal de Franco to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Santiago Camotlán
- Arroyo Macho (183 inhabitants)
- Asunción Lachixila (567 inhabitants)
- Canal de Franco (- inhabitants)
- Cristo Rey la Selva (146 inhabitants)
- La Chachalaca (295 inhabitants)
- Loma Linda (36 inhabitants)
- San Francisco Yovego (827 inhabitants)
- San Mateo Éxodo (76 inhabitants)
- San Miguel Reaguí (529 inhabitants)
- Santiago Camotlán (686 inhabitants)
- Yajoni (1 inhabitants)