The town of Campo las Tinajas is located in the Municipality of Cuautla (in the State of Morelos). There are 4 inhabitants. Campo las Tinajas is at 1,291 meters of altitude.
Where is Campo las Tinajas? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Campo las Tinajas (Morelos) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Campo las Tinajas, which has the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of Campo las Tinajas? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Campo las Tinajas (Morelos) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Campo las Tinajas
With the satellite map of Campo las Tinajas will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Cuautla. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Campo las Tinajas.
Vote for Campo las Tinajas. Opinions.
Do you like Campo las Tinajas? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Campo las Tinajas so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Cuautla
- Ampliación Francisco I. Madero (43 inhabitants)
- Ampliación Gabriel Tepepa (635 inhabitants)
- Ampliación Reforma (111 inhabitants)
- Campo Ahuehuepan (96 inhabitants)
- Campo la Colmena (5 inhabitants)
- Campo San Pedro (1 inhabitants)
- Campo Santa Rosa (66 inhabitants)
- Colonia Campestre (77 inhabitants)
- El Embocadero (4 inhabitants)
- Jicamán (Colonia el Mirador) (459 inhabitants)
- Las Vegas (166 inhabitants)
- Rancho San Nicolás (- inhabitants)
- Santa Cruz (Campo Santa Cruz) (62 inhabitants)
- Tinajas (2 inhabitants)
- 3 de Mayo (1078 inhabitants)