The town of Campo Real is located in the Municipality of Candela (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 2 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #13 of the whole municipality. Campo Real is at 525 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2020.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Campo Real is located at 11.8 kilometers (in direction North) from the locality of Candela, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Campo Real.
Where is Campo Real? How to get there? Map
Online map of Campo Real (Coahuila de Zaragoza) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Need to locate a certain Campo Real building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Campo Real (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Campo Real
With the satellite map of Campo Real will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Candela. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of Campo Real.
Vote for Campo Real. Opinions.
Do you like Campo Real? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Campo Real so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Candela
- El Cándido (- inhabitants)
- El Huizachal (209 inhabitants)
- El Porvenir (- inhabitants)
- El Refugio (- inhabitants)
- Juan JuÃ¡rez (- inhabitants)
- La Candelaria (- inhabitants)
- La Tinaja (- inhabitants)
- Las Enramadas (- inhabitants)
- Los Algodonales (La Ciénega) (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Viejo (- inhabitants)
- San Francisco (- inhabitants)
- San Pablo (- inhabitants)
- San Pedro (- inhabitants)
- Santa Bárbara (- inhabitants)
- Valladares (20 inhabitants)