The town of Campo el Órgano is located in the Municipality of Tlaltizapán (in the State of Morelos). There are 7 inhabitants. Campo el Órgano is at 983 meters of altitude.
You may know this town as Campo el Órgano, because this was its former name. The inhabitants of this community decided to change its name in 2010.
Where is Campo el Órgano? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Campo el Órgano (Morelos) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Campo el Órgano, which has the following symbol
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Campo el Órgano and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Campo el Órgano (Morelos) is 7 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Campo el Órgano
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Campo el Órgano, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tlaltizapán. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Campo el Órgano.
Vote for Campo el Órgano. Opinions.
Do you like Campo el Órgano? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Campo el Órgano so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tlaltizapán
- Ampliación Benito Juárez (79 inhabitants)
- Aquiles Serdán (22 inhabitants)
- Campo la Organera (9 inhabitants)
- Campo la Oricera (246 inhabitants)
- Colonia 10 de Mayo (La Matanza) (578 inhabitants)
- Colonia Echeverría (478 inhabitants)
- Granja Luis y Lupita (5 inhabitants)
- Huatecalco (3729 inhabitants)
- Huepalo (199 inhabitants)
- La Cabañita (48 inhabitants)
- La Cima (7 inhabitants)
- La Provincia (185 inhabitants)
- Rancho Joya del Fierro (1 inhabitants)
- Temimilcingo (1504 inhabitants)
- Xochimancas (- inhabitants)