The town of Campo las Trancas is located in the Municipality of Zacualpan de Amilpas (in the State of Morelos). There are 6 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #11 in terms of number of inhabitants. Campo las Trancas is at 1,857 meters of altitude.
The inhabitants of this community decided to change its name in 2010.
The town of Campo las Trancas is located at 5.8 kilometers from Tlacotepec, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southesast direction. In addition, it is located at 2.3 kilometers from Zacualpan de Amilpas (Cab.), which is the capital of the municipality, in the Southesast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Campo las Trancas.
Where is Campo las Trancas? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Campo las Trancas (Morelos) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Campo las Trancas, which has the following symbol
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Campo las Trancas and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Campo las Trancas (Morelos) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Campo las Trancas
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Campo las Trancas, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Zacualpan de Amilpas. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Campo las Trancas.
Vote for Campo las Trancas. Opinions.
Do you like Campo las Trancas? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Campo las Trancas so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Zacualpan de Amilpas
- Agua Tepechi (21 inhabitants)
- Barranca Amatzinac (50 inhabitants)
- Campo del Anono (13 inhabitants)
- Campo las Trancas (- inhabitants)
- Campo Potrerillo (5 inhabitants)
- Campo San Andrés (6 inhabitants)
- Colonia Emiliano Zapata (26 inhabitants)
- Colonia Mariano Escobedo (Campo las Trancas) (10 inhabitants)
- Curiel (5 inhabitants)
- La Compuerta (27 inhabitants)
- La Presa (El Cerro de la Era) (357 inhabitants)
- Rancho Toribio Rivera (14 inhabitants)
- Rancho Vicente Sandoval (5 inhabitants)
- Tlacotepec (5428 inhabitants)
- Zacualpan de Amilpas (Cab.) (3742 inhabitants)