The town of Campo el Guaje is located in the Municipality of Yecapixtla (in the State of Morelos). There are 127 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #23 of the ranking. Campo el Guaje is at 1,411 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Campo el Guaje? You can find it at 6.4 kilometers, in direction Northwest, from the town of Yecapixtla, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Campo el Guaje location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Campo el Guaje? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Campo el Guaje (Morelos)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Morelos State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of Campo el Guaje (Morelos) is 127 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
According to the 2010 official census, in the town there were 56 males and 71 females. The female/male ratio is 1.268, and the fertility rate is 2.87 children per woman. Of the total population, 45.67% comes from outside the State of Morelos. 10.24% of the population is illiterate (7.14% of men and 12.68% of women). The level of schooling is 6.15 (6.97 in men and 5.60 in women).Indigenous culture in Campo el Guaje
21.26% of the population is indigenous, and 17.32% of the inhabitants speak one of the indigenous languages. 4.72% of the population speaks one of the indigineous languages, but not Spanish.Unemployment and the economy in Campo el Guaje
37.80% of the inhabitants (more than 12 years) are economically active (48.21% of the men, and 29.58% of the women).Housing and infrastructure in Campo el Guaje
In Campo el Guaje there are 72 dwellings. 6.06% of the dwellings have electricity, 0.00% have piped water, 60.61% have toilet or restroom, 3.03% have a radio receiver, 0.00% a television, 0.00% a fridge, 0.00% a washing-machine, 0.00% a car or a van, 0.00% a personal computer, 0.00% a landline telephone, 63.64% mobile phone, and 0.00% Internet access.
Hotels and Accommodation near Campo el GuajeIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of Campo el Guaje, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to Campo el Guaje so you can contact them.:
- HOTEL VILLA RU - RU: 3 km away, direction Northwest (2 minutes by car)
- HOTEL BELLO HORIZONTE: 3 km away, direction West (2 minutes by car)
- BUNGALOWS LA MALINCHE: 3 km away, direction Northwest (2 minutes by car)
- CABAÑAS EL ABUELO: 3 km away, direction Northwest (2 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Campo el Guaje
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Campo el Guaje, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Yecapixtla. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Campo el Guaje.
Vote for Campo el Guaje
Do you like Campo el Guaje or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Campo el Guaje to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Yecapixtla
- Achichipico (2534 inhabitants)
- Agua Zarca (24 inhabitants)
- Campo el Zapote (La Y) (- inhabitants)
- Campo Nuevo (4 inhabitants)
- Los Ciruelos (1 inhabitants)
- Puente Cajón (33 inhabitants)
- Rancho del Carmen (38 inhabitants)
- Rancho el Amate (- inhabitants)
- Rancho el Guaje (- inhabitants)
- Rancho la Cruz (9 inhabitants)
- Rancho las Huertas (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho Piedra de la Cruz (3 inhabitants)
- Rancho Valdepeña (19 inhabitants)
- Tlamomulco (448 inhabitants)
- Yecapixtla (19104 inhabitants)