The town of Campo Amazongo is located in the Municipality of Yecapixtla (in the State of Morelos). There are 3 inhabitants. Campo Amazongo is at 1,859 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Where is Campo Amazongo? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Campo Amazongo in Morelos? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Campo Amazongo.
Want to view a satellite photo of Campo Amazongo? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Campo Amazongo (Morelos) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Campo Amazongo
With the satellite map of Campo Amazongo will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Yecapixtla. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Campo Amazongo.
Vote for Campo Amazongo. Opinions.
Do you like Campo Amazongo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Campo Amazongo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Yecapixtla
- Achichipico (2534 inhabitants)
- AerÃ³dromo de Cuautla (- inhabitants)
- Barranca Xochiteca (- inhabitants)
- Campo Zacanopal (5 inhabitants)
- Juan Morales (13431 inhabitants)
- Loma Bonita (1066 inhabitants)
- Los Ciruelos (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho 55 (Campo el Pochote) (34 inhabitants)
- Rancho el Amate (- inhabitants)
- Rancho el Guaje (- inhabitants)
- Rancho las Huertas (1 inhabitants)
- Texcala (1812 inhabitants)
- Valle Xalpa (El Crucero del Libramiento) (346 inhabitants)
- Xalpa (2 inhabitants)
- Yecapixtla (19104 inhabitants)