Campestre los Andes (Coahuila de Zaragoza)
Know the tiny town of Campestre los Andes through their photos, their maps and their population statistics.
All the information of this town of 2 inhabitants in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza
The town of Campestre los Andes is located in the Municipality of Arteaga (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 2 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #296 of the ranking. Campestre los Andes is at 2200 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Campestre los Andes? You can find it at 22.3 kilometers, in direction East, from the town of Arteaga, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Campestre los Andes location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Campestre los Andes? How to get there? Map
Online map of Campestre los Andes in Coahuila de Zaragoza, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Satellite photo of Campestre los Andes
With the satellite map of Campestre los Andes will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Arteaga. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Campestre los Andes.
Vote for Campestre los Andes. Opinions.
Do you like Campestre los Andes? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Campestre los Andes so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Arteaga
- Arroyo el Buey (José Clemente Sánchez) (1 inhabitants)
- Artesillas (395 inhabitants)
- Casa Blanca (3 inhabitants)
- El Aguajito de Adentro (- inhabitants)
- El Alto del Encinado Jabalí (Las Galeras) (32 inhabitants)
- El Álamo (- inhabitants)
- El Edén (3 inhabitants)
- Hacienda el Rincón de Jame (5 inhabitants)
- La Montaña (La Gloria) (15 inhabitants)
- La Tracalada (- inhabitants)
- Pinos Altos (2 inhabitants)
- Puerto Rico (- inhabitants)
- San José del Vergel (195 inhabitants)
- San Marcos (1 inhabitants)
- San Pedro (3 inhabitants)